In My Garden

Monday, 27 June 2011

Christmas Swap

Even though Cheryl hasn't seen her santa sack in real life I will post a photo of it here.  Cheryl yours is the one with the angel.  The other santa sack has been made by my friend Anne who is also in the swap.  I am not sure who her partner is.  One of the gifts I have been making has gone wrong and I had to start from almost scratch again.  I can't tell you what it is here, that would really spoil it for Cheryl.  I will sit down again though and get it made before December.

5 comments:

  1. these sacks are beautiful,i am also in the swap .
    What a lot of fun this swap is,well done girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Wow, Christmas already. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I'm still finishing up the garden. Thanks for visiting my new blog. I am going to follow yours. So far I really love what I am seeing and look forward to seeing more! Those bags are beautiful by the way, nice job!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy... you just made my day! I LOVE my sack and what a great idea putting it up for me to see... I really appreciate it! THANKS!!!!!
    Oh what fun I will have when I return home! Cheers my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both those sacks are wonderful.... such fun to fill them up....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete