In My Garden

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Blog Find

I have been looking around various blogs lately and tonight I have found this one
Simple Loving Thoughts
The posts are interesting and give you positive things to think about. 
The good thing about blog land is you never know who you have inspired, helped or encouraged today.  On Simple Loving Thoughts Lisa talks about secret acts of kindness.  It made me realise these are achievable in blog land, anyone in any part of the world can read something on our site, even if it just brings a smile to their face for the day something good has been achieved. It really is a secret act of kindness as we will probably never know who that particular person is and how we helped them.
My daughter also has a blog which I think is worth checking out Good Things Sometimes Come in Threes 
I am not a good gardener at all but I do have little surprises grow
every now and then.  This is one of them, self sown pansies.

No comments:

Post a Comment