At the weekend we pulled the dolls house apart. Surprisingly it came apart quite easily. After a visit to the Dollhouse Shop on Saturday morning and having had a look at the display model, we realised we had got it a little wrong. Its looking great now, we are up to the roof. Thankfully Max has been doing the majority of the building, I'm know I wouldn't be able to hold, glue and hammer all at once. We have done well as a team and its good to work on something together. One thing I have learnt is I am not a good painter at all. I eventually gave up completely on that part of the job. There is still a lot of painting to go...guess Max will be doing that by himself!
A few weeks ago we lost our land cruiser as it decided to leave the road and have a rest on its side, now our daughters car has decided to leave the road, squeeze in between two trees and roll over. Our grandson was also in the car, I am very thankful that neither one was hurt at all. I pray for safety for my family and even though things sometimes happen I believe God is looking after them. We may have now lost two cars, but I know my prayers are being answered, in a different way to how I thought, but being answered all the same.
Oh I'm looking forward to seeing this little house of yours... it sounds like a great project. It was good to catch up again. Cheers.
ReplyDelete