In My Garden

Monday, 13 June 2011

Its been a while but things are getting done

Hi all who may read this, I know its been a while since I last blogged but I have been doing bits and pieces.  The doll house is now going together and I have learnt some valuable lessons along the way.  I had put the carpets in but needed to remove them so the floors and wall could lock in better.  I used fabrics as wallpaper for three rooms and am pretty impressed with the way they look.


At work we had a pillowcase challenge.  All the pillowcases are being donated to the childrens ward at the Burnie Hospital.  We ended up with about 50 so that was a good effort by all.  I didn't realize how easy they are to make and once I got going I found it a real enjoyable experience.  Especially also as I was listening to Anne of Green Gables audio book at the same time.

The x-stitch is coming along well, its very relaxing to have something else to think about when work has finished for the day.


Last of all a photo of our car that we no longer have.  Thankfully there was no one hurt when the car decided to take a little side trip and put itself on its side. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum the dollshouse looks great, I can't wait to see it. The wallpaper is so cool.

    Sad to see pictures of the car :( I don't know how they could see out of the windscreen with it like that. So lucky that no one was hurt that is for sure.

    Lots of love xox

    ReplyDelete