There are some good things that have happened in the past few weeks also. I received presents for my Santa Sack Swap. I have been so spoilt as Cheryl has sent me so many little presents to put into the sack.
Thanks Cheryl, I look forward to opening them when you allow us to.
The dolls house has been built! Ummm a piece or two left over.....not sure that was meant to happen. At the same time though there were a few pieces too short to fit where they should have. Max was able to make new pieces but it was a little disappointing with what it cost me for the kit to have the amount of trouble we have had. Now I need to get stuck into the inside, I certainly have a lot of things ready to go into it. Maybe this weekend I can put the carpet in. I would love to get the Christmas room set up.
I have been making a few childrens eye spy quilts for presents. Just need to complete the sewing of the binding and they will be ready to give away.
Also been x-stitching on my Bloom Where You Are Planted project. Its been very relaxing. I aim to have it finished by the end of next year or maybe halfway through the following year.
I have my little Christmas display up, its not very big but I love each item I have collected. The snowmen were made by my friend Michelle and they didn't last very long!
My little grand-daughter Eva is three months old now. Eva has hip dysplasia and is now wearing a harness 24/7. If you would like to read more about our beautiful Eva please visit http://foreverforeva.blogspot.com Its at times like this I wish Steph lived closer so I could help her but at the same time I am happy they are in Melbourne close to where there are clinics and support groups.
My grandson Lalli now has his playhouse built. He loves it and his wonderful mum has painted stripes inside.


WOW... you've been busy! Love the xmas deco's.. looks fantastic! And the doll house is wonderful Kathy. You'll get lots of enjoyment out of it I'm sure. Nice job! :)
ReplyDeleteWe learned from the best xoxox
ReplyDelete