In My Garden

Friday, 18 November 2011

Pink Hair

We all have best friends in our life and when one of them becomes ill we want to wrap them up, protect them and help them in any way, shape or form that is possible.  Five years ago this month one of my bestest friends had to have to a breast removed and then start the process of treatment.  I decided to show my support to her by dying my hair pink when she started losing hers.  While she was having her first treatment I was at the hairdressers and turned up to see her with pink hair.  She appreciated it heaps.  Five years on and she is in the clear.  During the whole time Maz kept her positive outlook and her sense of humour.  I didn't need to help her, she helped me. I love my friend Maz, am so proud of her and have become a better person because of the things she has taught me.  THANKS MAZ.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful friend you were and still are! A thoughtful gesture like that can mean so very much. Congrats on being such a NiCe person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy, what a great story, bet you looked great with pink hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im available to re-do it for you Kathy...any time ; )) hee heee

    ReplyDelete