In My Garden

Friday, 16 December 2011

I have been so spoilt

Cheryl, my wonderful santa sack swap partner has well and truly spoilt me with lots of gifts.


The shoe bags are just wonderful and I can see will get a lot of use.  The pink scarf is just beautiful.  A knitting bag, fabric, ribbons, embroidered towel, face washer,  and lots of other treasures as well.


Wooden buttons from C'michael Cottage, I love these wooden buttons.


 I think Cheryl can read minds from afar as I had decided I was going to look for a neck warmer for next winter and now I have one.
  
I had so much fun opening all these presents and each one is treasured.

THANK YOU CHERYLL
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

7 comments:

  1. What fun goodies you received in your santa sack along with some beautful handmade items!
    Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swap goodies are just awesome! What a great partner you had....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soem lovely goodies in your Sack.. the elves have been busy ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathy.. I'm so happy you liked my gifts.We both must have been good little girls...lol!
    Merry Christmas my friend, to you and your family.
    Enjoy... swap mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow what a wonderful lot of gifts received,lots of beautiful gifts there Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely assortment of gifts Kathy. Love the scarf & the neck warmer, not beats a hand knit, especially in Tassie. Merry Christmas. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts you received! Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete