In My Garden

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

New Granddaughter

I am now the proud grandma of a beautiful baby girl Eva Rose.  She was born 29th August weighing 6lb 6oz.  Now we have a very busy three year old grandson and a granddaugher.
I have a few patterns for little girl quilts so am looking forward to making them.





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter, look forward to seeing some pictures of her, so sweet, I'd love to have a cuddle LOL... Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful.....Congrats grandma Kathy. Better say well done to the proud parents too!!
    This little girl will keep you busy for a while as did the little guy I'm sure!
    Lots of sewing in your future!
    Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - and a great excuse to sew a quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she's beautiful. Congratulations Grandma!! I have three grandchildren, Hailey 8, Michael 4 (will be 5 in November) and Jamison, who turned 4 in August. They are so much fun. I'm glad you have a girl to sew for. Do you need any clothing patterns for baby girls? I think I have some McCalls or Butterick or something I could send you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment. It is so nice to know I was missed. I was so incredibly busy and just couldn't devote the time I wanted to put up a good post. Finally I said, that's it, it's happening tonight. So I stayed up late and finished it. I'm so glad I did, but oh boy am I tired!
    Let me know about those baby clothes patterns. If you think you would like a couple email me your address and I'll send them out to you.
    Have a wonderful weekend. So nice to hear from you.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the way, that little grandson is also absolutely adorable. He looks so cute fishing!!! I have two little grandsons around the same age, I know how much fun they are! And how much trouble they can get into!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete