These three eye spy quilts are going to live in Queensland. My daughter asked me to make them for a little girl and her twin brothers.
It was good fun picking out fabrics and sewing them together to get the end result. I have had quite a collection of childrens fabrics for a while so its good to be using them. Just means I will need to restock....oh how sad to have to go fabric shopping!
I have been able to get 10 Australian Flag panels from Spotlight and am planning to share these with anyone who would like to make a quilt for the Aussie Heros. If you are wanting to make a quilt for our soldiers and would like a flag panel please leave a comment or email me.
We are spending Easter in Melbourne with our daughter,son-in-law and granddaughter. Its a very relaxing time with lots of playing and giggling to be had. Oh yeah and the pedicure that has become a tradition for my daughter and I to have....it was great. Now I have purple toenails...all good fun.
Gorgeous I spy quilts Kathy and what! No picture of the purple toenails? Seriously disappointed!
ReplyDeleteQuilts are gorgeous Kathy - have a great time in Melbs xoxox
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like it Kathy! Beautiful quilts, well done!! I wish I was sewing instead of organizing!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Julie
Hi Kathy, love your I Spy quilts, great job!
ReplyDelete