Laundry Bags
Add some treats
Pack them in the boxes (don't go over 2kg)
Thanks Australia Post
My boxes were just over the limit but they allowed me to send them for free.
I'm not a fan of war or learning about it, but I have to admit as I get a bit older I have been reading a little more about some of the things that went on. I have always had a fear of being in a war and getting put in a concentration camp. To be treated how the people were is beyond me how they survived. In my little world no-one is treated like that anymore but in reality I know there are still horrid things happening in the world. So a laundry bag may not be much help in a lot of circumstances but I am happy if it brings a smile to someones face regardless of who that person is or where in the world they are. Everyone who is sewing for this cause is helping in their own small way and with team effort it turns into a big way. Once again thanks Jan-Maree, you are the best.
Aw thanks Kathy. What I do would be meaningless without wonderful sewers like you taking the idea and running with it. Thanks so much for getting on board.
ReplyDeleteKathy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, worthwhile cause those laundry bags are. It just shows what kind of a person you are! Bless your heart!!
I wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you left on my post. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you are enjoying the room. I will have a craft studio party if you will come!!!
Hugs,
Julie