I am happy that I got one of my goals finished for April which was to finish my grandsons quilt.
I also finished my brothers 50th Birthday Album and DVD which he really liked. No photos of this though.
I have joined the Christmas Swap and am looking forward to making gifts to send to my swap partner Cheryl. A Christmas-a-holic (is that a word) like me. Also as a result of Cheryls site I went to the site Cookies and Cream and what do you know couldn't resist the Christmas Club there. You should check it out, its a beautiful site.
The dolls house has got no further at this stage but it is a work in progress and we plan to do some more in a couple of weeks during my next weekend off. But for now here is a photo of the two babies I bought off Ebay. They are Ooak babies...One Of A Kind. So cute I love them.
Quilt looks great Kathy - have you given it to him yet? Love those little dolls!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that "Quilting Santa"...gee everyone gets into quilting!
ReplyDeleteLove the quilts too. Very boyish! Your new babies will LoVe their new house too! :)