Thursday, 17 March 2011
My new magazines, have had a good morning sitting and reading them. I want to start this project, even though I have a hexagon one on the go from five or so years ago! This one would be much better, I just know. Am planning on buying the papers from Patchwork With Busy Fingers, but resisting at the same time as I have other projects to complete. Have been working on grandsons quilt today, just need to baste it together now and then quilt.....so maybe I should be doing that rather than on the computer, then I can take a photo and add to here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooo look at you go...on blog land and all!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle xo
Always wondered what the mag would look like inside. Waiting patiently for a piccy of a finish xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteSorry Kathy I so missed your comment on my paper hearts I did reply to you just now but i have posted it here tooo. cheers tam.
ReplyDeleteYes i don't know about the time there, very unusual. I am generally asleep at that time. Yes I think xmas cards would be great. You could paper chain them together as well, not too thick, I don't think You can only try...Have fun, let me know how you go. Hope this get to you. cheers tam.
Hey kathy!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to have you join us over at the Hex Blog, but we are unable to contact you with an invite as you are a no-reply blogger.
Can you please send us your email and we will get you over.
x Sarah
Hi Kathy just wondering if your the crafty Kathy I know ? anyway wellcome to blogland hugs Bell (from Burnie)
ReplyDelete